Monday, February 14, 2011

Im thinking of you.......

I'm thinking of you like dogs think about bacon, like snow thinks about landing on grass, like gummy bears think about being chewed. I'm thinking of you like a cowboy thinks about his boots, like ketchep thinks about fries. I'm thinking about you like Every Freaking second of the day, like women on diets think about chocolate, like guitarists think about music. I'm thinking about you like wrinkles think about your face, like toilets think about toilet paper, like shoes think about feet. I'm thinking about you like basketballs think about hoops, like fishing poles think about fish, like cats think about mice. I'm thinking of you like lungs think of breathing, like lips think about kissing, like arms think about holding , like rings think about fingers. When your thinking about me, you know im thinking about you, cause theres not a thing in this world that can get you out of my mind.

4 comments:

  1. "like women on diets think about chocolate" Great line. very creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the ketchup thinks about fries. It makes me want to eat some fries with ketchup really bad. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My two favorite lines are the gummy bears and the cowboy and boots! I love boots..... anywho I thought that this piece was well written and I look forward to more work from you that will be improved in the future.

    ReplyDelete
  4. like a dog thinks about bacon? forget that. how about like i think about bacon? haha ;) a BLT sounds amazing right now. i'm hungry anyways i enjoyed your style and the humor you showed.

    ReplyDelete