Friday, March 18, 2011

Complaints...

Tired of being told what to do, Tired of my past, Sick of the emotional abuse going on, Sick of stress, Tired of being controlled, Tired of immaturity, Tired of mistakes, Tired of failing, Tired of grades, Tired of losing people to drugs and suicide, Tired of religion, Tired of being emotionally exhausted, Tired of not eating, Tired of not having an appitite, Tired of my heart aching, Tired of being let down. Tired of lies, Tired of putting up with stuff i dont need to be putting up with, Sick of being a druggy, Sick of judgemental people, Sick of being depressed, Sick of not caring, sick of caring, sick of getting hurt over and over again, Tired of Fate, Tired of screaming for help but no one heres me or comes to my rescue, Tired of being pissed all the time, Tired of not letting people in, Tired of drama, Tired of divorce, Sick of relationships, Sick of inconsiderate jerks, I'm tired of that war i fight deep down within myself.

6 comments:

  1. Wow! You're really good. This was ... strong, sad, emotional, freaking honest. I like it. Even though it's so sad. Please eat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm tired of being told what to do too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like your really tired. You should take a nap from life

    ReplyDelete
  4. I"m tired of you leaning over my shoulder and watching me.. i feel that you might be a creeper or something.
    good job with your post its full of emotion and tigers and icecream.. way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sick of jugdemental people. Now that is somthing that is interesting. I like it.

    Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete