Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Gandhi.....

Nothing but you, is all I need, my eyes, my nose everything bleeds, for you
I cant talk, breath or see anything without you, I stay up every night wondering if i was to hard on you?
I gave to you, I opened my heart up to you, you did exactly what I thought you would.

Here we are now you have erased me from your memory, its like we never were, we......
My heart aches everytime I see couples and remember the way you would hold me, the way you always made me laugh the way you always made me smile, the way you would kiss me so tenderly, the way you made me cry, the way i still cry for you, the way you would always beg me to stay, and how id always come back.

You were everything to me, you still are, I would have married you, but now you have lost me, you have made me a memory, I keep forgetting to stop hurting myself.

I would have stayed through, the mental abuse, we would have worked all your and my problems out. I would have put up with the manipulating,  I would have been at every one of your games, rooting you on, wearing red, cheering for the utes, cheering for you. But you couldnt listen to me, you couldnt respect me, you always wanted more. Everything I gave to you was never enough. I never owned myself fully , when will we own ourselves completely?

I wish you were mature enough to understand all of the hurt I have been through, all the hurt im going through right now. I wish you could understand me. Your the reason im closing up my emotions, no more late nights crying, no more screaming for a half hour at you out of frustration. No more abuse, im done trying to find guys like my dad, cuz our relationship sucks! Im done falling in love with guys similar to him,  telling myself i can fix them. Its never gonna happen. Time to move on, forgive and forget. My heart will always belong to you. I never regret being with you, or wht happened between us, cuz i love you......i always will, And tonight is not the last time I'll see the light.

3 comments:

  1. Have you seen the light ?
    I really hope one day you can see that he isn't worth it. He isn't worth giving him your heart or wasting your time on him. You can find someone new.. someone better. I promise. You just need to stop thinking he's the best you can get. This was very well wtitten.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha wooowww...I don't know what else to say! You are an outstanding writer! Truly someone with more than an amazing talent! I love everything about your blog! I can't follow you though, I want to, maybe try and figure out how to let people be a follower, because I will be reading everything you post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha nevermind! I figured out the following thing!

    ReplyDelete