Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Ordinary World

Meet Hittie Junswng. She is a 26 year old cosmetologist. She is married with two adorable children. She is an inspirational individual, who longs for an adventure. Her husband is a loveing guy who just doesn't understand what she is going through. She feels like no one understands her and that her ordinary life isnt as great as it was supposed to be. She awakes one morning thinking to herself, another day, doing the same things, cant wait for tomarrow.
She glances in the bathroom mirror, seeing herself with wrinkles and lines, filling her head of lies. What am I doing she thinks. This is not me, it never was.
Her reflection then smiles and says back, great you have finally showed up, cant wait to see what can happen in the future, cant wait for tomarrow, cant wait for the day when I can finally say I had a great life.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmmm this is very intriguing to me and am excited to see what she does about this. I love that her reflection talks to her and says she glad she's finally showed up.

    ReplyDelete